Connecting to the hearts of other pregnant women on the journey of co-creating new life is when the idea of Mother Earth Massage was conceived in 2010.
In search of something that went beyond what I found, I designed an experience that takes you on a journey of connection, with yourself and your growing seed. Gaining a Certificate in Pregnancy Massage, I specialised in techniques that have helped hundreds of women relieve pain over the last 3.5 years.
As a Personal Trainer, I teach corrective exercises to help pregnant and postnatal women achieve their goals and improve their posture.
With a Diploma in Remedial Massage I utilise techniques designed to reduce pain and correct dysfunction in a wider range of conditions. My first love was Sports Massage, with my reputation for strength ensuring a loyal following from the community of people who also love to run, walk or cycle the trails of our nearby Mt Coottha.
Wherever you are along the spectrum of healthy living, I utilise a range of sports, remedial and relaxation techniques that allows for deep muscular release.
Blessings, Suzie McDarra
- Diploma of Massage – Q Academy, Brisbane
- Certificate in Pregnancy Massage - Pregnancy Massage Australia, Copeland College, Victoria
- Certificate IV - Massage Therapy - Sports, Swedish & Reflexology - Australian Institute of Applied Sciences - AIAS, Brisbane
- Certificate IV - Fitness & Personal Training – AIAS, Brisbane
- Bachelor of Arts - Leisure Management – Griffith University
- Print Journalist – Freelance
- Graduate Certificate - Creative Writing – QUT
- Certificate IV in Small Business – SRI, Brisbane
- Shamanic School of Midwifery – Shamanic Dimensions of Pregnancy
- Reiki - Level 1