Herbs of Gold - Mushroom 5 Complex
Mushroom 5 Complex contains a blend of five mushrooms to support immune system health and provide symptomatic relief for mild upper respiratory tract infections. It strengthens the body’s defences and promotes healthy ageing.
- Immune health
- High strength
- Mushroom 5 Complex contains five mushrooms including Shiitake (2 g), Reishi (1 g), Cordyceps (1 g), Snow fungus (1 g) and Turkey tail (500 mg).
- The mushrooms in Mushroom 5 Complex are a source of polysaccharides, the active constituents in medicinal mushrooms.
- Reishi and Cordyceps are traditionally used in Chinese medicine as lung tonics and expectorants to loosen chest phlegm and relieve coughs.
- Snow fungus is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen lung-yin (part of the energy force that forms Qi, the body’s vital energy).
- Reishi is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen Qi.
- Shiitake, Reishi and Cordyceps are rich in antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times daily with food.
Children under 12 years – Take 1 capsule, once or twice daily with food.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.