Herbs of Gold - Zinc Forte + C
Support immune system health with this high-strength zinc and vitamin C powder supported by important cofactors, including vitamin B6, betacarotene and magnesium. Available in a yummy natural raspberry flavour.
- Immune support
- Skin health
Zinc is an essential trace element that plays important roles in growth and development, the immune response, neurological function, and reproduction. Zinc deficiency is common in adolescents, the elderly, vegetarians, pregnant and lactating women.
- Assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Provide relief from the symptoms of colds as well as reduce the severity of colds.
- Reduce free radical production in its role as a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- help maintain a normal healthy appetite.
Vitamin C is antioxidant by scavenging oxygen and nitrogen free radicals, regenerating antioxidant vitamin E and maintaining reduced glutathione.
- Zinc Forte + C Powder helps maintain healthy skin. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen and connective tissue which are structural components of the skin. Zinc is required for enzymes and proteins involved in skin renewal. Zinc & C Powder may promote the healing of minor wounds.
- Zinc may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period of time.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 3 level scoops (scoop provided) once daily, mixed into water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 4-12 years - Give 1 level scoop once daily, mixed into water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each scoop (about 30 g) contains
- Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 30 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 1 g eqiv Vit C 826.2 mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg
- Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) (vitamin B6) 4.98 mg
- Betacarotene 170 mcg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings. Naturally sweetened with Stevia rebaudiana.