Himalayan Ceramic Salt Inhaler
Plus free 200g pouch of Salt granules and instructions
How It Works
When you inhale through the mouthpiece the passing moisture absorbs micron particles of pure bio energetic and mineral laden Himalayan Mineral Salt that penetrates and cleanses the entire respiratory system including sinuses, nasal cavities, throat and lungs. This salt ‘air bath’ flushes impurities that can distress the respiratory system. It is an effective treatment for symptoms of allergies, shortness of breath, hay fever, cold, flu, bronchitis, sinus conditions and other respiratory symptoms caused by mould, fungus, smoke and other pollution’s in the air.
Directions For Use
Breathe normally through inhaler mouthpiece and exhale through the nose. You may experience coughing, sneezing and phlegm mucus expectoration. You may also taste salt in your mouth and throat, but these conditions will disappear with regular use. The Himalayan Salt Inhaler in this same process can also cleanse the lungs. Salt micrograms penetrate the respiratory system cleansing and flushing impurities from the nasal cavities and sinuses.
Note Salt Inhaler colour depends on stock availability and there is no guarantee on what colours will be shipped, but they’re all equally gorgeous.
Recommended daily use: 15-20 minutes at a time, 2-3 times a day – or more if required.
- Safe for all ages
- Ceramic (not plastic)
- No water required
- No need to change the Salt (as it is antibacterial), just add more salt when needed
- Only use Himalayan Salt (2-3mm granule size)
- When you need to refill, simply pull the tab off the bottom of the Inhaler and place Himalayan Salt granules in and replace tab
- It is advised to have separate inhalers for each user
- When not in use, store in zip lock plastic bag. If moisture gets into the Inhaler, empty the Inhaler of all salt, dry it out, then replace with dry salt.